Ready to get pre-approved?
Thank you for starting the pre-approval application! Here are a few helpful sugestions in filling out this document:
1. We have several asset and liability prompts listed to help you remember things that you may need to include. If one of these items does not pertain to you please leave it blank.
2. Please use your total liabilities owed rather than monthly expense. For instance, if you owe $100,000 for a home, use the $100,000 total for your liabilities rather than your monthly mortgage payment amount.
3. If you are filling this out with a co-borrower, please list their name and email address. DocuSign will send them an email with portions that they need to fill out.
4. If you have three or more borrowers, please let us know.
This application takes approximately 5 minutes. Once received, our team will complete the pre-approval review within one business day. If you have any questions, or need assistance, our team will be happy to help!
How does the pre-approval process work?
- Fill out and return the pre-approval application with your information, permission to run a credit check and financial information. Copies of additional financial documentation are not needed for the pre-approval process.
- Once we receive the application we will get to work crunching numbers.
- You’ll receive a letter from Land Line Lending with your pre-approval status and amount. Make sure to keep this letter handy for any offers you make and give a copy to your real estate agent.